Autoclave sterilisation is currently the fastest and most efficient way to sterilise critical products, but packaging these loads is too often constraining in terms of cost and time. This is why STERIGENE offers you its wide range of ultra-clean packaging for sterilisation.
These sterilisation packs have been developed for autoclaving and their multiple formats offer a wide range of packaging capacity for loads of various sizes:
- Bags and sleeves with one side Tyvek® and one side laminated film
- 100% Tyvek® covers, hoods and tie bags
Discover our ultra-clean sterilisation packaging.
Breathable and peelable bags and sleeves
STERIGENE offers you ultra-clean bags and ultra-clean sleeves with two sides with different characteristics:
- Tyvek® side: excellent microbial barrier with a very good saturated water vapour transfer coefficient
- Laminated film side: transparent for perfect product visibility
- Easy and innovative opening with peel-off strip:
- Clean peel with aseptic conditions at the point of use
- Accidental damage avoided when using cutting devices
- Practical closures: soldered or with adhesive
- Perfectly suited for your heavy and bulky loads
- EN868-5 compliance
- Manufactured and packed in cleanrooms
100% Tyvek® covers, hoods and bags
Our ultra-clean covers, ultra-clean hoods and tie-bags offer perfect steam penetration for your autoclave sterilisation.
Manufactured to the highest technical specifications, these products are available in a range of sizes to suit all types of loads and requirements.
- Tyvek®: excellent microbial barrier and high mechanical strength
- Elasticated Tyvek® covers
- Covers available in small packages
- Easy to use: latex-free elastic closure systems or Tyvek® ties
- A solution to reduce musculoskeletal disorders (MSD)
Drawing on its experience in controlling contamination, STERIGENE has carefully selected manufacturing partners, qualified for their professional expertise, and has developed its own brand: CLEANVIEW specializing in clean room and laboratory consumables.
What is CLEANVIEW?
These are several ranges of easily identifiable, quality and qualified products for clean rooms according to current standards and according to your needs: choice of materials, profitability and quality.
Why an own brand?
To expand the STERIGENE offering with greater responsiveness in order to best adapt to your specific needs while offering products at an attractive price.