Management & restocking
The wear and tear of spare parts is one of the major reasons for industrial production shutdowns.
STERIGENE helps you manage obsolescence by defining and building your stock of spare parts according to your machine fleet and your production needs. We check the part references according to the manufacturer’s technical file for your process equipment.
Our process equipment is manufactured by specialized manufacturers who use original parts, directly machined on site or supplied by expert partner equipment.
You can carry out your restocking on an ad hoc basis throughout the year or define a timed order contract with our service according to the usual wear of the parts, your production methods, the pace of your production and the manufacturer’s recommendations.
We can supply all the parts required for the process equipment in our catalog (e.g. FEDEGARI Autoclave) from the simple seal to the vacuum pump, including valves, plumbing and others. Our proximity to our suppliers ensures greater responsiveness and greater availability of the parts you need.
Our service certifies you:
- Marketing of original spare parts by manufacturers or specialized equipment
- The quality of the parts delivered, their fit on your equipment and the speed of our deliveries.
- The ability to mount directly on your process equipment
- Approved spare parts that comply with European quality and safety standards for your industries
- Availability of spare parts at 80% in our stock
- Edition of lists optimized for machine fleet
- Express shipping within 24 hours
- Certificates of conformity on request