STERIGENE, an expert with 30 years experience in cleanroom furniture & consumables, process equipment and technical services, will participate in the CONTAMINEXPO Exhibition from the 28th to the 30th of March 2017 in Paris, Porte de Versailles – Hall 6 – stand D21.
Stand D21: 30 years of contamination control
This year STERIGENE celebrates 30 years of expertise and reliability in contamination control. All these years have enabled us to develop and improve our offers for consumables, airlock equipment and furniture, laboratories and cleanrooms.
For 3 days the STERIGENE team will be present at CONTAMINEXPO STAND D21 to share their expertise and know-how:
- Cleaning and disinfection in cleanrooms: sporicidal alcohol, IPA, Ethanol, biocides, cleanroom fabrics, sterile wipes validated at SAL 10-6, cleanroom and ATEX vacuums cleaners…
- Protective clothing suited to controlled environments: STERIGENE coveralls and gloves, cleanroom masks…
- Cleanroom furniture and fittings
Our solutions for contamination control on stand D21
During the Exhibition our stand, D21, will deal with different themes set out by the organiser ASPEC about contamination control and more particularly:
- Regulations and standards in cleanrooms;
- Studies on contaminants and control of contamination;
- And technical optimisations and improvements in cleanrooms.
Our partner, ECOLAB, will also be with us. Annick ROUILLON, Key Account Manager will present “A pro-active approach in transfer disinfection.” at the DEMO AREA (l’ESPACE DÉMO&ACTUS) on Thursday the 31st of March at 15:30.
EVERYDAY ON OUR STERIGENE STAND, D21 :
- Guidance on the choice of cleaning and disinfectant solutions in line with the regulations and standards for cleanrooms.
- Presentation of STERIGENE protective clothing that is adapted to the specifications of controlled environments.
- Demonstration of our new LED lighting inspection table that have been pre-qualified according to European Pharmacopoeia. The touch screen allows the use of your equipment, programming your inspection cycles and visualisation of the ideal inspection location.
- And for the event of STERIGENE’s 30th anniversary, our “Grand 30th Anniversary game.”
If you want to participate in the CONTAMINEXPO 2017 exhibition, please request your free invitation by sending us a message at email@example.com
For more information on our involvement in the CONTAMINEXPO 2017 exhibition, please contact our STERIGENE team on +33 (0) 1 34 44 23 14 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org